Jaked JKatana OPEN WATER pants Blu Oceano
The comfort of JKatana together with the necessary resistance for long and extreme races: the JKatana Open Water compresses homogeneously, supports the position in water and facilitates the broadest stroke movement.
- Ultra-light 100% two-way stretch textile fiber (145gr/m2)
- Shimmering shades: each color dazzles with shine when in contact with water
- Heat sealed high machanical capacity tapes: they replace swn seams to drasticaly reduce water friction and skin irritation
- ACQUAsuACQUA (Italian for Water on Water) exclusive treatment, using hydrophobic fluorocarbon resin
- Both fabric and structure help stroke movement, even in the hardest and final stages of the race
- Maximum yield granted, even in the most extreme performances